We at Future Gulf Contracting LLC shall integrate environmental considerations into our business planning and operations to prevent pollution, minimize other negative impacts and generate positive outcomes wherever possible. As evidence of this commitment we will:
- Identify and comply with all relevant environmental laws, regulation and contractual obligations.
- Take all practicable steps to prevent pollution in our activities
- Conserve resources through the efficient use of energy and materials
- Systematically manage our environmental performance of projects
- Provide appropriate training for our employees and sub-contractors to improve awareness and knowledge of their environmental obligations
- The Three Rʼs (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) are the foundations of environmental policy that concepts on conserving its materials usage
- Set targets and review results on a regular basis with the aim of continually improving our environmental performance.
- Provide sufficient resources to enable us to achieve our environmental objectives.
- Compliance with all relevant legal, contractual and regulatory obligations
- Each employee is expected to promote and implement this policy and extend the understanding and acceptance of the policy to our suppliers, sub-contractors and service providers.
The overall responsibility for Future Gulf Contracting QA/QC program rests with the QA/QC Engineer & designated inspectors. Authority and organizational freedom have given to personnel performing the QA/QC functions.
All company personnel shall adhere to the contents of this QA/QC program and deviations from the methods set forth herein shall be permitted.